Monday, November 21, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Yesterday  my family headed to visit some old friends who live outside Philadelphia. We hadn't seen them in about 4 years.  It was wonderful to catch up and see how their oldest daughter has grown and to meet their younger daughter. It was so wonderful to catch up with them and get to know their girls better.  They were beautiful, silly, and so spunky.  They had tons to tell me, I loved it! I took so many photos of them and I don't know how I am going to narrow them down!  So many beautiful ones! Here are two family photos that struck me right away.  One of them I did in black and white and color. I can't decide which I like better as both are beautiful!




I can't wait wait wait to post more!  Check back tomorrow for some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment