Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Photos

I have already started looking at the Shutterfly Holiday Card choices for this year.  I love Shutterfly and use them for lots of my printing needs.  They do one hour photo to Target which  I like because I am at Target 3 times (don't laugh!)  a week or so and can easily pick up my photos.  Anyway, they have some awesome selections this season and I know I can find some designs/sizes/number of photos that will go with my holiday photo. I love that I can choose what size card I want, how many photos I have, and colors and it will narrow down all the choices they are offering.  Makes my job of creating a card much easier!

I am hoping to have a simple but modern card that focuses on the photo. Here are a few I am thinking of purchasing...


.http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/gifted-tag-christmas-4x8-photo-card-4x8-photo?sortType=1&fa=2&storeNode=93480&fe=4

I love the simple colors and beautiful fonts. I also love making my own Christmas tags and this goes right along with my love for tags!


http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/joy-peace-love-holiday-4x8-photo-card-4x8-photo?sortType=1&fa=2&storeNode=93480&fe=4

Again, simple fonts and colors.  I can decide after I choose outfits, locations, and do my photo editing.



This is my last choice but I love the colors and that you can actually write a message!

The other thing I love about Shutterfly is that you can choose matte or glossy photos for cards and I love my photos to have a matte finish. If you have a blog and post about Shutterfly they will give you 50 free holiday prints which is pretty cool too!  Go here http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/ if you want to give it a try!

Update on my camera:  In addition to having my sister's camera to use I busted out my old 35mm SLR film camera and am going to attempt to that.  Look for how those photos turn out!


No comments:

Post a Comment