Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Funny Story

Emma is cracking me up.  She learned the word knucklehead somewhere ( I am not sure where)  and has been using it a lot. I know I shouldn't laugh but it is hysterical when she calls people "Knucklehead". Yesterday we were leaving a birthday party and she was walking around saying "Bye Knucklehead" to all the guests. Fortunately it was loud and she is somewhat difficult to understand. Tonight we called my dad and she said,  "Hi Knucklehead Pop Pop."  Now she knows we think it is funny and she laughs when she says it.  Should I stop her?  Yes! but I think I might let her say it just a few more times so I can get it on my flip video. Then we are putting the cabosh (spelling?) on it.


1 comment:

  1. ha! definitely get it on video and then put an end to it! I'd be cracking up too! (and, it could be WAY worse!)

    ReplyDelete