Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Joy!

I am really, really loving this project!  James has been awesome at letting me take photos of him.  I love it.  Emma is tougher but I am getting parts of her that I want to remember so I am just taking what I can get.
Dan is gearing up for some awesome one on one time with me. I can't wait to be able to photograph him portrait style a bit more this weekend.

Since I am a bit behind in my posting here are days 8-12!

Day 8- Gift from the Heart
Dan gave me the most beautiful give of love and time and a promise of forever. (I am a cheeseball but I can't help it. I love him.)


Day 9- Passions and Hobbies
James LOVES Legos- putting them together, taking them apart, creating something from directions and creating something from his mind.

Day 10- Space where they are comfortable
Emma's crib with Dolly, Monkey, her "blanklet", and her favorite books.


Day 11- Dreams

James' dream since he was 2- to become a Firefighter.  He says " I just wanna help people"


Day 12- The Eyes

My Handsome Guys!
I'll be back soon with some awesome Valentine photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment